How do i start?

Well, hey everybody!
 It's my very first blog. So i wanted this to be special. I'm gonna write whatever i want. My feelings, ideas and my life.. I do not know how many people will be able to read it. But i kind of don't worry at all. It's sort of journal already.

Today is like a beginning for the rest of my life. Last days been really tough so i learned too much. I decided to begin a new life. My priority is my career plan. I will have a big (huuuuge) test for my job. It's on june 23. I am trying to be ready for that. It kind of taking my all life. But i'm struggling with that.for studying, i have to give my all force. It worths for my job and dream.
This dream, purpose just taking a lot of things from me. I can not talk or meet with my friends. I can not watch my favourite tv shows. But end of the day, I'm happy with that. Because I think that whatever you work on should be worth for it. If it does not worth, you should not even try for it. I mean, we all have to find our purpose in this life. when we find it, then live with this purpose. I dont know.. But it would make me really happy. (If i can make it happen)

I guess, for the beginning i was kind of not professional at all. My mind was flashing about different things. But that was opening. Hope that will be so much better. if you're reading, thank you so much... :)

PS: English is not my main language.I am using it to keep this blog secret from my friends and people i know. So if i use something wrong, sorry for that

Yorumlar